Dream

04:55


Dream.

One night, I had a dream that I was in Russia in DDB Moskov, working on a project that I had long wanted to complete. In this dream,
I went on to visit many visa-free countries. I was so happy. Completely happy.

When I woke up, I decided to make this dream come true.

My plan is to work in 25 countries, but I would begin and end in Russia. In November, I bought my ticket, I resigned from my job, and two days later Russia and Turkey began to fight.

Russia is very important for me as the start of this journey. I do not know what will happen in the political crisis. I don’t know what I will face when I get to Russia. However, I am going. I am going because this is my dream.

So, how will I manage to travel and live in these places? Like Turkish designer Çagri Çankaya,
I will stay in each country one or two months and work for advertising agencies.

This project is not only about travel and not only about work. Absolutely not. I will bring something with me when I return.

I believe I will become new, I will find interesting ideas in the world and they will become a part of me. I will see the variety, excitement, mysterious, and aesthetic opportunities in these new locations.
Water is same. Building is stable. Air does not excite. Tree is tree...

Also, the image of an exhibit came to my mind. A woman came to my mind. I would like to find the world's most aesthetically pleasing, most varied, most exciting presences. Then I will create from 25 countries illustrations of 25 women. I will search for them, get to know them,
and spend time with them. When I find the right women, I will create an illustration of them in the pose they prefer.

If the result will satisfy me i will create a book with these images and these stories.
Also I will open an exhibition of the images. In 2019.

I am contacting agencies in Russia now. Let’s see what happens. Based on their replies, and the political situation, I may need to make a Plan B.

However, I am ready to go to Russia and stay for two to three months. I have some worries, but most of all I am committed and determined to begin.

Since I am ready, I hope I will be able to go to Russia. Then I will be able to share the journey with you here.

You Might Also Like

0 yorum