Minsk, Belarus DREAM

15:23

Hi,

I arrived to Minsk after difficult and interesting trip. I met with Kate who I met when i was searching job. I would stay in her house a day.She cooked a fantastic supper with potato and mushroom. Her mother sent the mushroom from their village. It was realy delicious! Of course there was welcome beer with supper. I deserved it after strange and tiring border passing. Thanks Kate...   

I started work the next day. Next stop was Leo Burnett Belarus. I met with team and Vlad (creative director). He worked in Tabasco (my first agency) years ago. Two former employees of Tabasco were together in Minsk. It was a nice coincidence. Anyway, I started to work. I wanted to create something to Mc Donalds, for my portfolio a couple days ago. I did not know anything about client of Leo Burnett but in my firsy day i learned that it is our main client and i usually worked for Mc Donalds. I had some problem and I could not focus enough. At least I tried.I just worked on creative works, when there was not creative work I was free. It was pleasure. Thank you for this pleasure one month; Vlad, Valeri,Marina, Sasha, Natasa, Dasha and another people who I do not know names. My name memory!
  
Minsk is calm, peaceful, green, very clean, complatly flat country, like a table. I went to Minsk from Kiev by car. I never see any mountain and hill during trip. In the first days i liked it, walking was easy and comfortable but lately I was troubled. I just saw something next to me. Buildings and air. I niticed that I had to need to see far away. Food is so so but better than Moldova and Ukraine. I ate 
plenty mushroom. On the other hand I liked so much people of Belarus. They are very helpful and kind. One day i asked one guy a bar called Hooligan, he said lets me show you. I said okay. I thought it is close. We walked nearly 20-25 minutes to bar. He took me and turned back. I surprised!
Women of Belarus! They are realy beautiful aesthetically. Average is very high. I can not say same thing for their aura. In brief the most beautiful thing of Belarus, women. Architectural is not bad. I liked litte wooden and colorful homes. There is nothing anymore.

So, government of Belarus. They took my all money that I earned, even more. I paid $ 40-50 for health insurance at the border. After that I paid $ 170 registration of address as fine. If you want to stay more than 5 days, you have to make registration. I was late one day. Because of
Saturday. I supossed it was not working day but it was. So I went on the sixth day. The fine between $ 10-400, a guy decided my fine. I said what is this for one day? He said do you want to be deport? 

I am sure about that government of Belarus does not like tourist. I guess government also does not like public. Everybody has full hate. Nobady want to touch to government, they want be stay far away. Last years they tried to protest but some people lost. Nobady know where they are! If you are unemployed, yo have to pay tax! If you have dog you have to pay, even villages! There are hard rules. The only European countries with the death penalty. I never felt myself free. I decided that; Belarus is the beautiful open prison. When I said my friends, they said that you understood us finally! Because 
first days they said me I am crazy because i am in Belarus! I love all and i wish they get rid of quickly from their terrible!

When government took my all money i had to make economy. I spend $ 60 whole 1 month. I did not spent money for accomidation and I stayed with these good people homes and after I escaped from Belarus.

I am writing this post from Belgrade. Everything is good enough.

So Long...




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Selam.

Zorlu ve enteresan bir yolculuğun ardından Minsk'e ulaştım. İş ararken tanıştığım Kate karşıladı, eve geçtik. Çok güzel mantarlı, patatesli bir yemek yapmıştı. Mantarları köyden annesi göndermiş, şahaneydi. Tabi yanında hoş geldin birası da vardı. Saçma ve yorucu sınır geçişlerinden sonra çok iyi geldi. Teşekkürler Kate.

Ertesi gün işe başladım. Yeni adresim Leo Burnett Belarus idi. Önce ekiple sonra Vlad (creative director) ile tanıştım.Yıllar önce ilk ajansım Tabasco'da çalışmış. İki eski Tabasco çalışanı Minsk'te bir araya geldik. Güzel rastlantıydı.Sonra başladım çalışmaya. İşe başlamadan iki üç gün önce Mc Donalds için bi iş yapıp portfolyoma koysam diye düşünmüştüm. Canım çekmişti resmen.
İlk günümde bu markanın esas müşterimiz olduğunu ve ona çalışacağımı öğrendim. 1 ay boyunca genelde Mc Donalds'a çalıştım. Sorunlarım nedeniyle yeterince odaklanamasam da sadece kreatif işler yaptım, yapmaya çalıştım. Kreatif iş olmadığında çalışmadım. Vlad öyle söylemiş. Dandiri dundik işlere bulaşmamak çok keyifliydi. Bu güzel 1 ay için Vlad, Valeri, Marina, Sasha, Natasa, Dasha ve ismini hatırlayamadığım herkese teşekkür ederim.

Minsk; güzel, sakin, huzurlu, yeşil, çok temiz, masa kadar düz bir şehir. Kiev'den Minsk'e arabayla geçtim, yol boyunca küçük bir tepe dahi görmedim. Başlarda şehrin düz olması hoşuma gitti, yürümek çok keyifliydi lakin zaman geçtikçe rahatsız olmaya başladım çünkü yanımda ne varsa sadece onu ve gökyüzünü görebiliyordum. Uzakları görme ihtiyacı hissettim.Yemekleri fena değil, bol bol mantar yedim. Belarus insanını çok sevdim, çok yardım severler. Bir gün birine Holigan diye bir barı sordum, gel göstereyim dedi. Yakın sandım. 20-25 dakika yürüdük. Beni bırakıp geri döndü. Şaşırdım! Kadınları estetik anlamda aşırı güzeller, ortalama çok yüksek, oha artık dediğim çok an oldu. Auraları hakkında aynı şeyi söyleyemem. Kısacası Belarus'un en güzel şeyi kadınları. Mimarisi fena değil. Özellikle rengarenk küçük ahşap evleri. Başka da kayda değer bir şeyi yok.

Gelelim Belarus hükümetine. Kazandığım parayı fazlasıyla benden aldı. 40-50 $ ülkeye girerken sağlık sigortası için ödedim. 170 $ adres bildirimimi bir gün geç yaptım diye ceza ödedim. Ülkede 5 günden fazla kalacak olanlar ikametini bildirmek zorundaymış. Sınırda kimse bana söylemedi. Bir arkadaş uyardı, 5. gün gittim ama meğer 6. günmüş. Cumartesi de iş günüymüş. Tarife minimum 10 maksimum 400 $. Benim cezama karar veren abi 170 i uygun gördü. İtiraz ettim, sınır dışı mı olmak istiyorsun dedi!

Belarus hükümeti turist sevmeyen bir hükümet. Kendi halkını sevdiği de pek söylenemez. Tanıdığım herkes nefret dolu. Halk sinmiş durumda. Hükümetten uzak durmaya çalışıyorlar. İsyan etmişler, insanlar kaybolmuş. Eğer çalışmıyorsan çalışmadığın için vergi ödemek zorundasın. Köpeğin varsa aynı şekilde, köyler de dahil. Katı kuralları var. Avrupanın idam cezası olan tek ülkesi. Kendimi hiç özgür hissetmedim. Geçirdiğim 1 ay sonunda Belarus'un güzel bir açık hava hapishanesi olduğu kanısına vardım. Arkadaşlarıma söylediğimde şimdi bizi anladın işte dediler. Deli misin? Neden Belarus'a geldin diyorlardı. Hepsini çok seviyor, tez zamanda başlarındaki 22 yıllık Lukaşenko belasından kurtulmalarını diliyorum. 

Hükümet paramı sömürünce kemerleri sıkmak zorunda kaldım. 1 ayda 60 $ harcadım. Konaklamaya para harcama lüksüm yoktu. Sırasıyla aşağıda fotoğraflarını paylaşacağım güzel insanlarda kalarak 1 ayı doldurdum ve Belarus'tan kaçtım. Evet resmen kaçtım! Gün saydım.

Bunları Belgrad, Sırbistan'dan yazıyorum. Her şey fazlasıyla yolunda.

Görüşmek üzere...








He is Alex and he has fantastic old car. He says that Your government hit my favorite plane mannnn! Bu arkadas alex ve sahane bir arabasi var. Senin hukumetin en sevdigim ucagi vurdu diyor.  




Roman:

Fotoğrafçı, güzel bir adam. Çok çalışkan. Bazen bahçede bazen bilgisayarda. Evin 2 odasını kendi imkanlarıyla şahane bir stüdyo yapmaya çalışıyordu. Ben bunları yazarken bitirmiştir heralde. Evde tek müsait yer mutfak olduğundan şişme yatak eşliğinde 8 gün Roman'ın mutfağında yaşadım. Hükümet 50 $ da ona, beni ikametine geç aldı diye ceza kesti. Resmi bir şaka! Başka açıklaması yok. Her şey için sağol Roman.


He is photographer and hardworker. He did his own studio without spending money and it seemed very nice. There was not any suitable room in the Roman's home and I lived kitchen for 8 days. He also paid money to government $ 50 as fine, because he did not made registration for me on the time. 
Joke! Official joke!There is no other explanation. Thank you for everything bro! You are very helpful and good man! I am waiting you to Turkey... 



Street of Roman's home. Roman'ın sokağı..
Home of Roman's. Roman'ın evi.


My room. Odam.


Yaroslav & Anna: 

Manyak çift. Çok sevdim onları. 12 gün kaldım. Odam çok büyük ve çok rahattı. Yaroslav doktor fakat reprezant olarak çalışıyor çünkü doktorluk Belarus'ta getirisi ve saygınlığı çok düşük bir meslek. Anna halkla ilişkiler uzmanı. Çok güzel zaman geçirdik, güldük, eğlendik, sohbetlere doyamadık. Onlardan çok şey öğrendim, özellikle Belarus kültürü hakkında. 
Her şey için teşekkürler. 


My crazy couple. I love them. I stayed 12 days. I felt at my home. My room was big and comfortable. Yaroslav is doctor but he is working as reprezant because it doctor is not popular in Belarus. He is also musician adn designer. Anna is HR manager. I spent very good time with them. It was funny. I learned lots of things from them about Belarus. I hope so we will see again. Thank you very much for everything and balcony. 






My second room. İkinci odam.


Mariaaaaaa: 

Is gelistici (business developer, Turkce karsiligini tam bilmiyorum AR-GE belki), son olarak 8 gün onun evinde kaldım. Tatlı, çatlak bir o kadar da kibar ve iyi bir kadın. İlk gün iki arkadaşım aradı, bana geliyorlar, geceyi burada geçirecekler, senin için sorun olur mu dedi? Şaşırdım. Sesi de güzel, gitar çalıp söyler. Her şey için teşekkürler Mariaaaaaaa! 


She is business developer. Lastly i stayed at her home for 8 days. She is sweet, crazy, very kind and good woman. First day she asked me that "my friends is coming to here for staying this night, is it okay for you? I surprised. Yes she is realy kind. She also has good voice and heart. Thanks Mariaaaaaaaa! See you again! Believe me :) 


My last room. Son odam.


Ruslan ve Sveta 

Sveta ile iş ararken Behance (tasarımcıların portfolyo sitesi) aracılığıyla tanışmıştık. Bana epey yardımcı olmaya çalıştı, olamadı. İstersen vazgeç, başka bir ülke dene dedi. Yoo, Minsk'te görüşürüz dedim. Son mesajım böyleydi. Minsk'e gidince aklıma geldi, yazdım. Hadi buluşalım dedik. Onların hakkında hiç bir bilgim yoktu, sadece tasarımcı bir çift olduklarını biliyordum. Yaşlarını dahi bilmiyordum. Buluşmaya giderken hafif tedirgindim. Ya sıkıcılarsa, ya soğuklarsa vs diye. Onlar da aynı tedirginliklebuluşmaya gelmişler. 8 de buluşup gece 3 gibi ayrıldık. Çok keyifli bir geceydi. Sonra tekrar görüştük, umarım hep görüşeceğiz.Her şey için çoooook teşekkür ederim. Tayland'da görüşmek üzere... 


I met with Sweta when I was hunting job via Behance. She tried to help me about job but she could not. After that she said me "I think you should try to another country" i said no! See you in Minsk. It was my last message. I wrote to her when I arrived to Misnk. We said lets meet. I did not know anything about them (she is married) even faces, just i knuw that they are designer couple. I was worried about them, maybe they are boring, maybe closed mind etc. They also thought same. But we met and spent 7-8 hours together. It was big pleasure. We met again I hope so we will see again and again. Thank you for everything. See you in Thailand!






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This time my model wanted to draw me. Bu kez modelim beni cizdi.


Kate...


Turkish doner master. He says "I am cutting my life". Donerci Adnan. Nasil gidiyor dedim, hayatimi kesiyorum dedi. 

Anna is writing to my sketch book that do not forget this crazy night! 


After a fantastic undergraund theatre (best of my life). Efsane ve gordugum en iyi tiyatro oyununun ardindan.



Olaaaaaaaa!







An Ukrainan band in Minsk. Ukrayna"li bir grup.













Resim yazısı ekle

Population of woman.











My extra cheap place. You can buy something from market and drink in here. Ucuz mekanim. Marketten alisveris yapip burada takilip sohbetlere dalardim. 



















This is normal because women work in everywhere. I do not know what men doing! Anormal bir fotograf degil. Sovyet ulkesi kadininin dogal hali. Her yerde onlar calisiyor. Erkeklerin ne yaptigi konusunda fikrim yok!









They are from Donetsk -Ukraine, they moved in Minsk after war. They have good company. Ukrayna'li arkadaslar. Savastan sonra Minsk'e goc etmisler.  

What are you drawing!

Team of Leo Burnett Belarus: Alex, Dasha, Marina, Natasa, Ann. LEo Burnett ekibi...

Finalyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!



And summury of my Belarus dream. If you want to see my all postcards  click on link.
 Ve Belarus rüyamın özeti. Diğer ülkeler için çizdiğim kartpostallara linkten ulaşabilirsiniz.
https://www.behance.net/gallery/33841530/1DREAM1WORLD-Postcard-Series



















You Might Also Like

0 yorum