Philippines 4 days $4

22:11

Hi,

I could not share for a long time, I am pretty busy and working hard in Taiwan. Anyway this post is not about Taiwan, about Philippines.

I needed to visa run and I choose Philippines also want to stay for a while to explore it. I had plan but I learned that my friend living 24 hours far from Manila. I booked my ticket to Manila so my plan canceled! I had not got any plan and info about Philippines. Imagine, right now close your eyes and open it, you are in Philippines. It was my situation. I also had not

First night i stayed in a hostel, Manila was quiet busy and bored as all capitals! I was thinking about what could I do and suddenly checked out and start to hitchhiking with board that was written "somewhere". A car took me and asked where I am going? Up to your recommend! They recommend me hundred islands, I said okay, let`s go...

After I remembered that I did not change money! I did small amount at the airport but I had only 200 Peso (4$) and I was in country side, I had only Taiwanese dollar, change office did not change it! I did not want to heading back to Manila and  I accepted it as a challange.

I had to survive with $4! Imagine, right now you are in Philippines and you have only $4! I went to hundred islands, the boat was pretty expensive, I did not cross. I tried to find a camp spot, I did but did not like the people! Long story. It was fuckin crazy rainy night, I met with two young men, they invite me their home, went to home by motobike under the fuckin crazy rain! Grandma opened the door, it was 3 AM, she was not happy. It was beautiful home, I left in the morning...

Another hitchhike and went to Patar beach, in first min. met with some people who setting up tent. They were 6 person, local travelers, tattoo artist. They are travelling and leaving without money for 2 years! They have kinda small community. They are beautiful and lovely. I stayed 4 days with them, we shared everything what we have. They do not care about life, just leaving, enjoying. I learned many things from them. We get to fools, find mashroom from cow shit early morning :) And we suddenly separated because they had to go to somewhere for tattoo client and I wanted to stay in fools one more day. Our farewell was pretty epic! They suddenly found a old jeep, it was full, they sat to ceiling of jeep, and waved to me. It was one of the sad goodbye of my life. I could not tell you enough because it is inexplicable, was kinda movie.

It was beautiful 4 days  Love you guys...

I was run out of my money and alone. I had $1 and get to tiny village shop, lady accepted 1 dollar and bought some snakes :) afternoon meet a crew and get drunk. They after I left and finally found an exchange office. I had money but was not happy...











You Might Also Like

0 yorum