Snowboard time...

04:03

Hi.

I want to learn something new in every country. I've choosed snowbord in Ukraine. I've tried it last weekend. Valeri made reservation for me (English trainer, board etc). Thank you Valeri. I paid totaly 450 Grivnas - 17 $  for 1 hour. If you do not want a trainer 1 hour is 100 Grivna - 4 $.

It was exhausting. I did not feel my legs. Now I have pain in my arms and legs! But it was very fun and excited. I will ski alone next weekend for practice. Yes I fell 5-6 times. But main problem is not this. My problem is standing up...

By the way I am still waiting an answer about job from Belarus and Moldova.






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Selam.

Her ulkede bir sey ogrenmek istiyorum. Hafta sonu snowboard yapmaya basladim. Valeri gerekli rezervasyonlari yapti sagolsun (Ingilizce bilen hoca, board, kiyafetler vs). 1 saatlik ders icin her sey dahil 450 Grivna yani yaklasik 50 TL odedim. Ders almadan kaymak isterseniz; kiyafet board vs her sey dahil 1 saati 100, 2 saati 150 Grivna yani 12-18 TL.

Cok yorucuydu, bir ara bacaklarimi hissetmedim, her yerim agriyo ama epey keyifliydi. Onumuzdeki hafta pratik yapmak icin tek basima kayip, sonraki hafta 1 ders daha alacagim.
Evet 5-6 kez dustum. Benim icin sorun dusmek degil, kalkmak...

Bu arada Belarus ve Moldova`dan is icin haber beklemekteyim.









You Might Also Like

0 yorum