First postcard for Kiev

11:25


Hi.

First card is finished. I do not want to draw building, church etc. So I draw a guitarist in a bar.
I do not know what I will draw in the next country. Same time I did not know that I'll drew a guitarist in Keiv. I love the unknown.

By the way, there are talented musicians in here.

See you...


If you want to look detail of poscard:
behance.net

If you want to buy you can send me an e mail.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Selam

İlk karti bitirdim. Minareli, kiliseli bir sey yapmak istemedim. Barda bir gitarist cizdim. Bir sonraki ulkede ne cizerim bilmiyorum. Kiev'de gitarist cizecegimi bilmedigim gibi. Bilmemeyi seviyorum...

Bu arada, epey iyi muzik yapiliyo burada.

Gorusmek uzere...


Kartpostal ile ilgili detaylari linkte bulabilirsiniz.
behance.net

Satin almak isterseniz e mail gonderebilirsiniz.



















You Might Also Like

0 yorum