Chisinau, Moldova dream

12:25

Hello. 

I am in Moldova. I stayed nearly 10 days in hostel IQ. It is a very cute and quiet hostel. I met lots of special people in there. Fabio, one French traveller band, The Travelling Fish (they are amazing, I will share another post about them), Serghei, Robert, Alaina and a French woman that I do not remember the name of. Sorry! 

I've found a room with two homemates. I stayed nearly three months in hostels, so I missed special room so much. It is not so good but exactly home sweet home.

I started a job but I left after one and a half days because Publicis Moldova invited me to work and someone said me that it is the best of Moldova. So I worked in Publicis for three weeks. It was pleasure for me. There are so many good people in Publicis. I love all. Thank you for everything Publicis!

I had a guest from Kiev. My sweety, Lere. She stayed 4 days. We had a good time. Thank you sweety. 

Now I am free. Finally, I have enough time to do something about my project. Drawing, sharing, blog etc. I like Moldova and maybe I can find an another job in here and stay more orI just go to Belarus. I do not know anything about my immediate future. But everything is okay. I have some good friends. I usually spend time with them. 

Wine of Moldova; actualy I do not like wine so much but I liked it in here and I'm surprised because I have never heard Moldova's wine. Everybody talk about women of Moldova but nobody knows about the wine. The largest wine cellar of the world is in here "Mılestıı Mıcı". Total length 55 km. In my opinion; Moldova's wine better than its women. I am sure... One day my friend has invited me to her village. I've tried 7 or 8 kinds home made wine. Every home has its own wine and they know this job. By the way, thanks all (especially Octovian and Jenya). 

Who is Octovian? One day I asked a group o three a question in front of a Bar. They answered and after they asked me to join them. Octovian and two ladies. Sabrina and Anna. If local people invite me to an another place, I go every time with them because it is a good way to learn more. Anyway, Octavian wasn't the one who invited me and I thought the didn't like me. And he said me on the road; i do not trust you man! This women are with me, be careful! 

I said that okay I trust you let's go to bar. Now we are good friend and we will make some project together (game, app etc). By the way he is very well about cooking. Thank you for all the food man!

And Serghei. He is my homemate. Fantastic guy. He lived in lots of countries even in Turkey. He has good stories (I will share an another post about Serghei). He's going to Alaska after 2 months. I have another homemate. He is a sushi master but he does not know English and he is sad about this situation. He wants to speak with me allthe time but he can not!

So, I am in my second country. Sometimes I'm feeling amazing and usualy I ask some questions to myself: where I am, who is this people, what am I doing here? I am in a village called Chisinao, I drink wine and there are very good people in here. 

I usually say this is lake a dream. Suddenly I remember that this is already a dream. I smile. I wish I could explain this feeling, maybe you can fallow your dream... 

So long. 





------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Selam.

Moldova'dayım. 10 gün IQ hostelde kaldım. Şirin, huzurlu bir hostel. Çok özel insanlarla tanıştım; Fabio, Fransız gezgin müzisyen grup "The Travelling Fish" (onlar için daha sonra 
bir post hazırlayacağım) Robert,Aliana ismini hatırlamadığım Fransız bir kadın. 

Sonra bir oda 2 tane de ev arkadaşı buldum. Evi çok özlemişim. Yaklaşık üç aydır hostellerde kalıyordum. Çok şahane değil ama ev!   

Bir işe başladım, bir buçuk gün çalıştım. Publicis Moldova'dan haber geldi. Birisi bana Moldova'nın en iyisi bence orayı bi dene demişti. Denedim, oldu. Üç hafta çalıştım. Çok keyifliydi. İyi insanlardan kurulu bir ekip var. Hepsini sevdim. Her şey için teşekkürler Publicis. 

Kiev' den misafirim vardı, Lera geldi, dört gün kaldı, gitti. Güzel dört gündü. Gitmese iyiydi. Gitti.

Şu aralar boşum. Nihayet projemle ilgili işlere (çizim, paylaşım, blog vs) zaman ayırabiliyorum. Moldova'yı sevdim. Belki başka bir iş bulurum, belki Belarus'a giderim 
ya da burada bir süre freelance çalışırım. Yakın geleceğimle ilgili pek bir malumatım yok. 

Moldova'nın şarabı! Aslında çok şarap seven insan değildim ama sevdim. Bu şarapsa daha önce ne içtim kıvamındayım. Şarap Moldova'lıların her şeyi. Dünyanın
en büyük mahzenleri burada. "Mıleştıı Mıcı" toplam uzunluğu 55 km. Açıkçası çok şaşırdım bu duruma. Herkes Moldova'nın kadınını biliyor ama şaraptan bahseden yok. Şarabı kadınından daha güzel bu ülkenin! Laf olsun diye değil, kesin bilgi. Bir gün bir köye gittim, arkadaşlarımın köyüydü. 7-8 farklı ev yapımı şarap içtim. Her evin kendi şarabı var ve bu işte iyiler. Bu arada hepsine teşekkürler (özellikle Octovian ve Jenya).  

Octovian kim? Bir gün bar çıkışı üç kişilik bir gruba bir şey sordum, cevap verdiler, hadi bizimle gel dediler. Octovian, Sabrina ve Anna. Yerliler bir yere çağırınca hemen gidiyorum, keşfetmenin kolay yolu! Neyse beni kadınlar davet etti ve bu yüzden Octovian'ın benden hoşlanmadığını biliyordum. Davet ve icabet çok hızlı olmuştu. Yolda yürürken Ocotvian birden; sana güvenmiyorum, kadınlar benimle, akıllı ol dedi. Olsun ben sana güveniyorum hadi gidelim dedim. Sonra iyi arkadaş olduk. Köyüne gittik, sürekli bi yerlere çağırıp yemek yapıyorlar, yöresel yöresel. Octovian yemek işinin ehli, bilgisayar mühendisi, birlikte android için oyun yapmayı düşünüyoruz, bir de gizli projesi var. Hayırlısı. 

Ve Serghei. Ev arkadaşlarımdan biri. Bir çok ülkede uzun süreler yaşamış, Türkiye dahil. Fantastik hikayeleri var (Onun için de ayrıca bir pos hazırlamayı düşünüyorum). Gece yatmadan önce balkonda en az bir, en çok dört saat muhabbetimiz var. 2 ay sonra Alaska'ya çalışmaya gidiyor. Diğeri Nicolai, sushi ustası, İngilizce bilmiyor ve epey üzülüyor bu duruma çünkü sürekli benimle konuşmak istiyor.

Neyse, ikinci ülkemdeyim. Bazen kendime; neredeyim, bunlar kim, ne yapıyorum burada? gibi sorular soruyorum. Moldova'da bir köydeyim, şarap içiyorum, bunlar da güzel insanlar...

Bazen rüya gibi diyorum, sonra zaten bunun bir rüya olduğu geliyor aklıma, gülümsüyorum. Keşke tarif edebilsem, alabilsen tadını, peşine düşsen rüya'nın...

Görüşmek üzere. 























Octavian


Christina

Vladimir, Christina.

Resim yazısı ekle

:)



Octavian, Sabrina.

Bucovat




Eugen
My logo

Orhei

Orhei

Orhei


Orhei

After The travelling Fish concert. 

Coline singing song

The travelling Fish


Coline. This woman amazing!










Cricova




Cricova

Orhei

Orhei

Flea market









Street of my home

Red one is my home

Enterence of home

From balcony
Home mates. Serghei (blond) and Nicolai

IQ hostel kitchen.

IQ hostel commen room.

IQ hostel our room

IQ hostel common room.

IQ hostel, Fabio and Robert


One night in IQ hostel

IQ hostel, Coline and Fabio. 

Publicis's terrace. Christina, Vova, Alina, Christina, Luda, Vova, Vlad, Katerina, Inna.

Card play, believe or not, Alina, Vadim, Christina, Katerina. 

Lounch time, Victor and Sasha.

Publicis

Last hours in Publicis Moldova.

I saw 4-5 party in Publicis. This one was for me. Thanks all good people. Sincerely.


Drawing postcard




And I stayed alone with my coat.




And summury of myMoldova dream. If you want to see my all postcards  click on link.
 Ve Moldova rüyamın özeti. Diğer ülkeler için çizdiğim kartpostallara linkten ulaşabilirsiniz.
https://www.behance.net/gallery/33841530/1DREAM1WORLD-Postcard-Series












You Might Also Like

0 yorum