TO BELARUS!

06:26

Hello.

I looked a job nearly two months in Belarus. I could not find. It is realy interesting. I found three agencies and one freelance work in Moldova, it is half of Belarus.

I do not know maybe it can be political because nobody want to help to me except 1-2 person. It was same with Russia. I tried every way. I think, I send e-mail to all Minsk. This is first time on my project, I am giving up!

If you (Belarusian people) come to Turkey, you can write me. We (Turkish people) are friendly and love to help to the people!

THANK YOU BELARUS!





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Selam

Yaklaşık 2 aydır Belarus'ta iş arıyorum ama bulamadım. Gerçekten enteresan çünkü Belarus'un yarısı kadar olan Moldova'da üç ajans, bir freelance iş buldum.

Belki politiktir, bilmiyorum. Bir iki kişi hariç kimse yardım etmeye çalışmadı. Her şeyi denedim, olmadı. Başladığımdan beri ilk defa pes ettim.

Eğer yolunuz Türkiye'ye düşerse bana yazabilirsiniz. Biz Türkler yardım etmeyi severiz!

TEŞEKKÜRLER BELARUS!



You Might Also Like

0 yorum