A simple day of travellers.

06:13

They wake up in Natalia's guest house and have not any plan. They were just drinking coffee with sleepy eyes in commen room. One of them said that, there is the biggest food expo of Malaysia. It means was free food! They prepared quickly and gone. They tried everything during 3-4 hours. They ate almost all Malaysia. It was breakfast, lounch, dinner, all together! They were totaly full and happy with their bellies. 

After that they decied to turn back Natalia's guest house. On the way they get to the cheapest shop arround, to buy beer. They bought wisky. Because they did not spent money today for food. The time was get drunk. They discuss about wisky mate,  they had to found the cheapest one. They bought water. They can explore the world  one step more with money that they save. Because they are travelers! Details are not important for them. The most important thing is the happiness! Happiness is travelling...


Who are them? 

Ricky - England: "I'm travelling the world solo."  

Janine  - Germany: "I love to picture to save the beautiful moment. Every moment beautiful and important. I love travel, you meet amazing people"

Julia  - Germany: "After eaiting to much need a nap or liquor. Trying to travel until my savings are gone." 

Bernd  - Germany: "The world is very big, we are turning inside it." (He is travelling non stop since 2003)

Abdulrahman - Lebanon: "Huseyin, It was realy nice to meet you in Malaysia. I do not know why I do not think I can find any body Turkey her. I am glad to be friend with you." (I guess he got drank)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Uyandıklarında hiç planları yoktu. Ortak salonda, uykulu gozlerle kahve iciyorlardi. Iclerinden biri bugun Malezya'nin en buyuk yemek fuari oldugunu soyledi. Bunun anlami bedava yemekti. Cabucak hazirlandilar ve yola koyuldular. 3-4 saat boyunca istisnasiz her seyi denediler. Cok doymus, hafif gobekli ve cok mutlulardi. 

Sonra kaldiklari konuk evine geri donmeye karar verdiler. Yolda hadi icelim denildi. Bira almak icin civarin en ucuz marketine gidildi, viski alindi. Sira viskinin ne ile icilecegine gelmisti. Ucuz bir yol ararken su ile icmeye karar verdiler. Cunku onlar gezginler ve kurtardiklari her kurus ile dunyayi bir adim daha taniyabilirler. Onlar için detayların önemi yok. Asıl olan mutluluk...

Kim bu Gezginler? 

Ricky - İngiltere: "Tek başıma dünyayı dolaşıyorum"  

Janine  - Almanya: Güzel anları saklayan fotoğrafları seviyorum. Her an güzel ve önemli. Seyahat etmeyi seviyorum. çünkü müthiş insanlarla tanışıyorsun.  

Julia  Almanya: "Çok fazla yemekten sonra şekerleme veya viskiye ihtiyacım vardı! Param bitene kadar seyahat etmeyi deniyorum.

Bernd  - Almanya: Dünya çok büyük ve biz de içinde dönüyoruz. (Bernd 2003 den beri durmaksızın geziyor)

Abdulrahman - Lübnan: "Huseyin, It was realy nice to meet you in Malaysia. I do not know why I do not think I can find any body Turkey her. I am glad to be friend with you."


Kim bu gezginler? 

Who are those travelers? 

Bernd Krugev - Germany:
PS: He is travelling non stop since 2003.
Ricky Bull (Ricky Martin) - England: "I'm travelling the world solo."

Julia Kurtchat - Germany: "After eaiting to much need a nap or liquor. Trying to travel until my savings are gone." 

Abdulrahman ...... Lebanon: "Huseyin, It was realy nice to meet you in Malaysia. I do not know why I do not think I can find any body Turkey her. I am glad to be friend with you."

Janine Benzing - Germany: "I love to picture to save the beautiful moment. Every moment beautiful and important. I love travel, you meet amazing people"

From left; Ricky - Janine - Julia - Bernd - Abdulrahman
Soldan; Ricky -  Janine - Julia - Bernd - Abdulrahman






You Might Also Like

0 yorum