Did you see any firefly?

10:55

Did you see any firefly? I saw it for the first time... (devamı Türkçe)

I just reached to Sri Lannka last night. I was not sure about job etc. I wanted to come! The guy who I contact agency in Sri Lanka was not clear enough. I went to hostel late at night and I slept. I woke up and I went to agency. It was 3 km far away from my hostel, I walked. I do not know what is the reason but I never feel good like that in previous countries. My energy was too high! I reached to agency, asked to administrator the guy who I contact. After that the guy came and we went to the meeting room. There were boss, creative director, ceo etc. We chat and I started to work. People was etxra friendly. We played billiards, made plan for after work but it is broken by boss. He invited us to her home. I said home but it is more then home! It is the best I ever! Anyway. We drank, chat etc. They were extra friendly. And the important point, the boss said me I can stay in there during my Sri Lanka travel. I asked to myself that what I did for this? Because there is an extra huge cinema room where I can spend my whole life and fireflies in the garden of the home!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ateş böceği gördünüz mü? Ben ilk defa gördüm...

Sri Lanka'ya daha dün gece vardım, henüz saat dolmadı. Geldiğimde iş bulduğumdan emin değil gibiydim çünkü iletişimde olduğum adam yeterince net değildi. Kafamda soru işaretleriyle geldim, hostele yerleştim, uyudum. Sabah uyandım, hostelden ayrıldım, caddeye çıktım, 3 km yürüdüm. İçimi acayip bir enerji kapladı. Sokaklar, insanlar otobüsler! Daha önce hiç bir ülkede böyle hissetmemiştim. Neyse ajansa vardım, girişteki kadına iletişimde olduğum adamı sordum, çağırdı, adam geldi, toplantı odasına geçtik. Patron, yaratıcı yönetmen, ceo vs geçtik odaya, sohbet ettik sonra başladım çalışmaya. Her şey yolunda gibi görünüyordu. İnsanlar fazlaca arkadaş canlısıydı. Böylesini görmemiştim. Bilardo oynadık, sohbet ettik, akşam için plan yaptık ama ajansın sahibi planı bozdu. Evine davet etti. Ev dedim ama evden epey fazlası! Daha önce görmediğim kadar fazla. Neyse yedik, içtik, sohbet ettik. Sonrasında; eğer sevdiysem, Sri Lanka maceram boyunca orada kalabileceğimi söylediler. Şaşırdım! Bunun için ne yaptım acaba diye düşündüm çünkü evde; hayatımın geri kalanını geçirebileceğim bir sinema salonu, 36 kişilik yatak ve ateş böcekleriyle dolu, kocaman, tropikal bir bahçe vardı!

You Might Also Like

0 yorum