Sri Lanka Postcard

07:40

This is my Sri Lanka...
I am drawing in each country what I like. I loved Sri Lanka totaly and this time
tried to draw it. It is and island, It has many beautiful beaches, all country beach!
The country surprised me a lot! It is the main idea! There are many things in this postcard. Love, sun, sea, mountains, magic, beach, peace, fun, parties
and foreigners, fantastic 2,5 months, even me with my favorite activity and something more!
It is the first time I put myself in a postcard. Because I experienced every line...

, landmarks, tea gardens, map of Sri Lanka, amazing locals


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Bu da benim Sri Lanka'm
Her ülkede sevdiğim şeyi çiziyorum. Bu kez Sri Lanka'yı sevdim. Sri Lanka bir ada ülkesi. Yumurta gibi plajları var ve beni çok şaşırttı bu ülke. Hiç beklemediğim şeyler yaşadım. Kartpostalın ana fikri; şaşkınlığım!
İçinde; aşk, güneş, kum, deniz, huzur, eğlence, partiler, sihir, işaretler, Sri Lanka haritası, dağlar, çay bahçeleri, muhteşem yerliler - yabancılar, fantastik 2,5 ay ve daha fazlası var. En sevdiğim aktivite ile ben dahi varım. Kendimi ilk defa bir kartpostala yerleştirdim çünkü
gördüğünüz her çizgiyi yaşadım!





 

You Might Also Like

2 yorum

  1. They are really great Cards. Thank you so much for this
    Dikhil Pincode

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Article contains so many wonderful information which will be liked by the readers as in my opinion this is the best article in this category.
    navsari pincode

    YanıtlaSil