The Real Travelers, Survivers.

00:54

Hi.

I met with this Algerian men in Kuala Lumpur, at the Anthony Joseph's home. We were guests of him. We stayed a day together. After that, I left and they stayed there. I changed two places and came to Penang Island. We had not any communication, even FB. When I was selling postcard in extra ordinary place, we met by chance. I was selling postcart, they were handing out brochures for survive. We were happy. I guess we are the real travelers!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bu iki Cezayir'li adamla Kuala Lumpur'da Anthony'nin evinde tanışmıştık. 1 gece birlikte kaldık sonra ben ayrıldım. 2 yer değiştirdim, Penang adasına geldim. Çok sıradan bir yerde oturmuş kartpostal satıyordum, karşıdan gülerek geldiler. FB da dahil hiç iletişimimiz yoktu. Ben hayatta kalmak için kartpostal satıyordum, onlar broşür dağıtıyordu. Mutluyduk!


You Might Also Like

0 yorum